BIG CROWDS. BIG SUCCESS.
Thousands of homeowners converged on the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center for three days of shopping at the Philly Home + Garden Show, making this inaugural show a must-attend. With ideas in mind and money to spend, visitors eagerly walked the show to gain inspiration and meet with 252 exhibitors and experts to discuss their projects. Here’s a recap of the exciting marketplace these buyers experienced.POST-SHOW REPORT
Take a look at what our show has to offer exhibitors!
Top 10 Reasons to Exhibit in Consumer Shows
- Shows are immediate and compelling. You can't change the channel or turn the page.
- Consumers are ready to buy.
- The audience is pre-qualified. They paid to gain entry.
- Shows produce far fewer tire-kickers or unqualified buyers than any other form of advertising. If they are at a show, they want to purchase.
- Accomplish a multitude of objectives: make immediate sales, gather quality leads, build brand awareness; sample products, set appointments, and more!
- Shows are ideal for test marketing or launching new products. You get to view reactions then and there.
- Shows are excellent at helping you stand out from your competition.
- Shows are very cost-effective. It is the show that makes a massive investment in marketing.
- Shows are the only form of face-to-face marketing.
- Consumers can touch, see, hear, taste, feel and smell the products. It is the only form of marketing that engages all senses.