1. Don’t miss the design presentation from Madcap Cottage, who are on the Main Stage Friday, February 15 at 6pm and Saturday, February 16 at 1pm and 4pm, on “How to Make Your Home a Knockout With Prints, Patterns & Color” - plus, you definitely want one of their 2-minute design consultations.
2. Get to the Main Stage on Saturday, February 16 for loads of helpful home tips and more from creative carpenter and author Ty Pennington of Trading Spaces and Extreme Home Makeover: Home Edition. Ty’s broad experience means he’s got lots of good info to share.
3. Glorious gardens: For a welcome taste of springtime, enter the Doorway to Spring and take in 7,500 square feet of inspirational gardens. Stroll the Garden Hall, the Pop-Up Flower Market by Cameron Peters Floral Design, and the Garden Market. Build your own stylish succulent planter at the new Succulent Bar by Floral & Hardy of Skippack.
4.Experience the Ultimate Backyard by Belgard to see exactly how far you can go in making the most of your backyard. There’s a lot to see! You’ll be taking home new ideas about how to take your backyard to a whole new level.
5. The next generation of home comfort and the latest in home technology can be explored in the fabulous, farmhouse-style Smart Home. It’s custom built by Rudloff Custom Builders, powered by Xfinity, and beautifully furnished by ReStore Décor Design House.
6. Seek out some of the show’s select shopping opportunities! You can join other treasure hunters in discovering hard-to-find or unique items for home improvement and decor at Habitat for Humanity’s ReStore Pop-Up Shop. And you’ll find unique decor and special gifts from local artisans and shops in Philly’s Favorites Market.
7. Don’t forget to bring home something for the four-legged family members! Make them happy with a purchase from The Barking Lot pet market. They’ll enjoy the toys, treats, and accessories, while you’ll feel good about a portion of the sales going to the Pennsylvania SPCA.
8. Flex your DIY skills - or acquire some new ones - in one of our Make It, Take It workshops presented by The Painted Home. Just attend any of the sessions led by one of our experienced designers, and then get busy crafting a brand new home decor item to bring home.
9. Your favorite new gathering place could already be right in your own backyard: The Party Barn! Designer Denise Sabia of The Painted Home has creatively transformed a common storage shed into a hot new party spot, game room, and beyond.
10. You made it! Congratulate yourself in experiencing all that there is to take in at Philly Home + Garden Show by tasting the delicious wines being served from The Renegade Winery, Stroudsburg, PA
The Philly Home + Garden Show takes over the Greater Philadelphia Expo Center at Oaks February 15-17, 2019. Get your tickets now and save $3!
FEBRUARY 15-17, 2019
GREATER PHILADELPHIA EXPO CENTER AT OAKS